Residential Roofing Services
Homeowners today have plenty of choices when it comes to getting a new Calgary roofing. No longer are you stuck choosing between blue or black asphalt shingles in fact you don’t have to choose shingles at all. Today there are metal roofs, wood shakes, slate shingles and if asphalt shingles are still your first choice there are dimensional, along with luxury and designer shingles. residential Roofing has extensive experience working with and installing them all.
We also recognize the tremendous financial investment that a new roof represents. You need to take the time to make sure that you are not only getting the best roof possible but that your roofing contractor has the experience and knowledge to make sure you get your roofing project done right and within your budget.
Why Choose Us
- We have been in business for more than 15 years and we have deep roots in the community. Our clients aren’t just customers they are our friends and neighbors. Should problems arise in the future you can rest assured that we will be there to handle them. We have an A+ rating with our local Better Business Bureau and we have references on hand.
- Our estimators have years of experience and they can answer any questions you may have about materials along with the work to be done in the estimate
- We stand by our estimates!
- During any roofing project we make sure not to damage your property nor the landscaping. Our team will clean up all of the trash, nails and debris that are left at the end of a roof replacement.
- We are insured, bonded and Worker’s Compensation and we can produce the certificates to prove it.
- All of our work comes with a warranty that works with the manufacturer’s warranty on the materials that you have chosen.
Not every roof that we work on needs a complete replacement sometimes your roof just needs a repair. With a suitable repair your roof can continue to protect your house for years to come.
We offer both our residential and commercial clients annual roof inspections to make sure that everything is fine with your roof. We will inspect the chimney, the shingles on the roof, the soffit and fascia along with your rain gutters to make sure there are no leaks or potential problems with your roof. Small problems are far cheaper to fix than big ones.